Our Strategy practice offers the following services:
Our advisors work closely with senior management to help plan and implement their corporate strategies. The result of these collaborative efforts is an approach that ensures that strategies can be turned into tangible actions, led from the top, with clear accountabilities.
We have helped businesses to develop scenarios to frame their strategic planning, as well as to perform market and technology assessments, redesign processes, develop appropriate governance, and redesign their organisational structures.
Our extensive M&A experience allows us to advise our clients on all aspects of M&A, from target selection, due diligence, pre-merger planning, and post-merger integration.
A tipping point is reached when the scale of work-force commitment to the transformation becomes self-replicating. Our turnaround approach focuses on the most important strategic, organisational, and financial levers in order to ensure a comprehensive recovery.
Business & Feasibility Planning
Practical business planning approach
Whether you need a business plan for internal planning, to obtain debt financing through a loan and/or to obtain private equity capital - Delfi Partners can assist. Most clients hire us to draft and formulate business plans but they often find out that the process they go through in developing the actual plan is more valuable than the report itself.
Our business planning process is intense and collaborative. We question assumptions, perform independent research on the market and competition, and explore and propose alternative ways to market your product or service. Our main objectives of our business and feasibility planning process are to:
- Define the project’s real aims and objectives
- Determine if the project is financially and operationally feasible
- Discover and expose the risks associated with a project
- Save you time, money and resources and provide confidence that the specific project will be a success
- Examine political, legal, social, cultural, economic and functional reasons for project conception
- Review client’s corporate values and policies and identify ramifications
- Set clearly definable and measurable targets
- Develop a project specific feasibility analysis framework
For more information about our Advisory practice, please email us at: email@example.com